Tax Professionals, Seasonal
We are seeking experienced Tax Preparers for our Chesterfield and Washington offices. This is a seasonal position, full or part time during tax season. CPA certification a plus but not required. CCH Prosystems Fx experience preferred. Contact us at email@example.com.
We are seeking experienced full-time audit professionals in our Chesterfield office.
We are looking for audit staff members with 2-7 years of accounting experience. Our full-service practice includes services for a variety of closely-held companies and governmental and nonprofit organizations. Work is in various industries and service areas.
Partial list of benefits for Auditors:
- Flex hours (including busy season)
- Cafeteria plan (including healthcare reimbursements)
- Medical, dental, disability, and life insurance
- Civic and professional involvement encouraged
- Comp time available
- Paperless environment
- Vacation credit for previous experience in public accounting
- Quality life/work balance
Qualifications for Auditors:
- CPA or CPA eligible
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Commitment to teamwork
- Public accounting experience preferred
HBC offers great career development potential. We offer limited or no out-of-town travel, advancement opportunities, employee development, advanced technology, international affiliation, and forensic auditing.
HBC is a stable and progressive firm that has been in business for over 70 years. We are the largest firm in Chesterfield, Missouri and one of the largest firms based in St. Louis. If you want to join a firm that works as a team and is focused on providing superior client service, apply today! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.