Quickbooks and Controllership Support
Running the daily operations of a business or organization can require significant time and effort from owners and upper management, leaving little time to keeping up with the books and records. Additionally, those individuals in charge may not have the necessary accounting skills set to manage a set of books.
How We Can Help
HB&Co. has the personnel and technology to deliver various levels of accounting and bookkeeping support. From basic check writing and cash receipts reconciliations, to management-level controllership duties, we have the capability. Below is a brief summary of our more common services:
- Quickbooks support for desktop and online users (eg, periodic reconciliation of bank, credit card, and loan accounts, payroll posting and reconciliation, month-end closing entries, etc.)
- Traditional bookkeeping services (for non-Quickbooks users)
- Prepare and manage accounting sub-ledgers for financial or audit support
- Fixed asset and depreciation management
- Budgets, forecasts, and cash flow preparation
- Financial statement preparation (GAAP, cash basis, not-for- profit, governmental, etc.)
- Review and supervision of financial reporting systems (Controller, CFO, Finance Director level)
- Payroll, sales tax, 1099, and property tax reporting
A number of our professional staff are certified Quickbooks Pro-Advisors who can respond to and assist with nearly any Quickbooks issue encountered. The Pro-Advisor is a special designation that showcases our elevated level of expertise with the software. The Pro-Advisors can provide basic training and assistance with getting a Quickbooks account established. We also have capability to offer clients Quickbooks software packages at discounted prices.